Textbooks and Materials
Most of our courses do not require additional textbooks or materials outside of the online content, but please check the list below for Full Service courses to see if your course does have required additional materials.
Full Service Courses
Be sure to check the document above to see if your course does have required additional materials.
Beginning with Fall 2016 terms, IVS is no longer loaning out AP course textbooks. Information on how to obtain the materials is included in the document linked above.
Credit Recovery Courses
Specific course material information is posted in the Appendix B of each Credit Recovery course.
Access to a printer and scanner is also needed by Credit Recovery students to complete key activities in the courses.
Students will be responsible for securing access to the following books:
- English II – semester 1: The Crucible by Arthur Miller and The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
- English II –semester 2: A Separate Peace by John Knowles
- American Literature – semester 1: My Antonia by Willa Cathers
- American Literature – semester 2: Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller and The Way to Rainy Mountain by N. Scott Momaday
- British Literature – semester 2: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley and Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe