Remote Learning Options
Are you looking for a virtual and remote learning option for your students for Fall and Spring?
This page is intended for school district leaders exploring remote partnership options for their students. If you are a parent interested in our homeschool options, please visit our homeschool page.
Let Illinois Virtual School do the heavy lifting for you. We are currently partnering with districts and schools across our State to continue delivering remote options.
- Supporting dozens or hundreds of families with a continued, temporary, and safe alternative to returning to campus.
- Providing learners who prefer the remote alternative to on-campus learning with over 180+ course offerings.
- Helping districts and schools expand upon the remote alternative they built during the pandemic by scaling the volume and variety of online learning options available to their learners.
- Providing access to the IVS content and curriculum, learning management system, technological infrastructure and help desk while retaining your teachers to deliver your own locally-branded remote courses.
- Establishing a remote alternative school, night school or similar learning experience for students who need scheduling flexibility or are at-risk of not graduating with their peers.
- Offering personalized remote solutions to address learning gaps, strengthen understanding and complement the on-campus coursework students are completing.
- Co-teaching models where our and your teacher partner together to offer more intense remote solutions targeting under-supported students.
Setting up sustainable and high-quality remote or blended learning solutions requires extensive work, time, and resources. In addition, depending on your local resources, these solutions may serve to be more cost-effective through a partnership with IVS.
District or school leaders may use this link to the Getting the Conversation Started form or embedded below to share information about their needs.
We will reach out to get the conversation started and gain a better sense of the most effective solution to help continue driving the student success in your district or school.
Partner School Testimonials
Our students enrolled in a great variety of courses, and the consensus was that the courses met their learning needs. From my vantage point, as the liaison between York Community High School, the remote learning experience was rigorous and engaging for students, based on learning standards, and responsive to students needs. I discussed students with several instructors, and each knew their students well, and were eager to help them. I fully endorse IVS for its ability to provide a rigorous and meaningful learning experience remotely!”
- Mike DiNovo, Social Studies Chair, York High School
We had an issue with our teacher and difficulties teaching during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Illinois Virtual School got all of our students up and running within a week of contact so they missed minimal instructional time. The teachers assigned to the courses respond in a timely manner to all students helping wherever asked. They also communicate with parents and students on a weekly basis regarding grades and missing work. IVS has been a great help to our school and students during this crazy year.
- K.C. McCarty, Principal, Indian Creek High School